Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I know im writing this a bit too late, but BACK TO SCHOOL BEAUTY ESSENTIALS :)





Hey there everyone!
OK I know I havent written/blogged for quite a while, but hey, dont blame me, blame those completely strict schools all over the world for giving so much h.w to all us poor middle schoolers. School, so from the title, I am guessing you probably know what this post is gonna be about.Yep, as much as you wanna avoid it, school is back, and its more fiercer than ever!!!!!!!!LOL
OK.So lets start.


 1:You always wanna pack a good amount of concealer to hide that all nighter girl!For that reason, concealer is at the very top of my beauy list( even though i dont really use it). I recommend getting a lighter formula, and, if your skin is oily. then get hold of a water based formula. I guess BB cream is a nice option too.




2; BLOTTING PAPER! okay no matter what happens, you absolutely need to have a pack of blotting papers in your locker or bag or whatever, also tissue could work too.

3; Lip balm/gloss. Okay, confession, lip gloss an lip balm are the most easy makeup item to applt, so stick with it!Choose a neutral and light colour, like maybe baby pink? I dont know. You can also use Rimmel's lip butters, you can go for bold colours if you like, but I like to mostly stick to natural colours.
Right now I'm using labello's 'pearly shine' and 'vitamin shake'.



4;Hand cream. Ok duh.... every body very obviously needs to have hand cream.And you guys never know when you'r gonna have one of those really dry, horrible. flaky days in class. Trust me, I have had those quiete a few times last year, and believe me, it is NOT pretty.LOL





5; moisturiser.You dont wanna have those really dry, flaky days for your face at school either.so this is very OBVIOUSLY important.But OMG your skin is oily!.What are you gonna do now!Fear not my girlies for I have the thing for you.....................stick to a water-based formula! Sounds easy enough, eh?

  • 6:waterproof eyeliner and mascara

Hmmm........... what am I forgetting............Alot of stuff thats for sure!
OK
Lets see, oh yeah! You always wanna have a nice deo and body spray and perfume and brush and bobby pins and hair tyes and  an extra pair  of under garments and always, ALWAYS have an extra outfit stashed in your locker to be safe when that super popular, super mean CCP girl throws her diet coke at you!
Hey, don't ask me how I know!..................................




Well, thats the end of it, and keep coming back to my blog, I think I'll update the day after tomorrow or something. 
XOXO,
Rosy.





1 comment:

  1. Hi every one! plz submit your comments, and if you need advice of any kind, plz feel free to write it in the comments, also make requests for what I should write on my blog.It would mean alot, Thanks!
    XOXO
    Rosy

    ReplyDelete